Goa “The Party Capital” is a must visit at any time of the season but people generally say that Goa is a place to visit in winters but I disagree with the statement Goa is a wonderful place to visit in the summers even.
There are many advantages to visit Goa in the summers.
- Summers in Goa generally start in the month of April and the hottest month in Goa is the month of May.
- Temperature even rises up to 40 degree Celsius with high humidity but still its fun in Goa because there are many ways to prove it because Goa in summers is super cheap you get a lot of discounts from the hotels and basically the rates are quite cheap when compared to the peak seasons. Rates are quite cheap and you can book the hotels according to your wish.
- Goa is a silent place in the summers because there is not much crowd found in summers and the tourists which come to Goa in the summers generally comes for the leisure time for relaxing themselves.
- If a person wants everything in budget and with wonderful facilities they should plan their holidays for Goa in the summers then.
- If you are a shopaholic then visiting Goa is even more fun because the prices of the all the things are very the products are available at just half the rate when compared to the peak season. So people can shop their hearts out.
- There are many adventure sports activities which are there on the beaches and you can enjoy them to the fullest because you will not find a lot of crowd and the activities are even quite cheap as it’s the off season. Para Sailing is the best adventure sports you can enjoy in the summers.
- You voracity can even be filled with scrummy food all around as you get wonderful sea food and other food items. Near beaches you will get wonderful food at a very reasonable rate.
- Party People can also visit Goa during summers. There are all night parties which take place in the summers as in the night the atmosphere is wonderful it is not that hot in the night. The cost of drinks are also quite cheap you can enjoy your trip to the fullest with wonderful facilities and in your budget amount.
- But if you go in the winters you don’t have a place to step in the beaches and moreover the rates are pretty high which are not affordable by many of the people even. The rates are just double in the winters of everything whether be it food, hotels, sports activites etc.
- You can have a wonderful session of photos even as the crowd is not much you can explore many new places you can click photos in the early morning even at the time of sunrise the view of the beach is wonderful or you can have a click when there is sunset.
- The charges of night clubs even go down you can have a visit to wonderful night clubs in Goa at a very cheaper rate
- Goa is hot and humid in summer, so spend summer under the gentle Goan sun & on white beaches.
So its nothing like that visiting Goa in the summers is a bad option you can definitely visit Goa in the summers as you will be able to get each and everything at a very cheaper rate. So Goa is a very wonderful option whether be it summers, winters or monsoons.
Plan your Goa Packages today and enjoying a fun holiday at busy Goa Bech during the off season Summer time.